Sunday, February 15, 2009

THE PANTHEON STRENGTH LEGION FEBRUARY UPDATE.


Another great training session for The Pantheon Strength Legion. I knew we would have less then an hour to train(10 to 11). This includes setting up before and clean-up after. I did my Deadlifts earlier in the week, which I will still include below, so I could concentrate on Coaching, spotting and loading because of the limited time.

Ian - Lifted 365 lbs. With rep. work after, this included some Sumo-style Deadlifts.

Pete - Pete also lifted 365 lbs. then, four reps. with 315 lbs.

Dan - This was our Guest Lifter this month. Dan Deadlifted 225 lbs. 16 reps. and, 315 lbs. for 16 reps. between Squats. Wow!

Jody - I Deadlifted 565 lbs. for one rep. and 405 lbs. for eight reps.

As always, Excellent lifting with an awesome atmosphere for The Pantheon Strength Legion.

( JODY CRANSTON / PSL )