Wednesday, July 23, 2008

DEADLIFT MAX. WORKOUT.


I Statistically had my Best Deadlift Workout in over a year. 565 lbs. for 1 Rep./500 lbs. for 5 Reps. All the Volume Training that I have been doing is paying off (455 lbs. 2 Sets for Reps./405 lbs 2 Sets for Reps). I do my Volume Training wearing Runners with really thick soles and an insole on top of that. When its time to Max-out, like Today, I put on my Deadlift Slippers. When I wear these Slippers I am Slightly closer to the ground. Now, I don't have to reach down as far to lift the Bar off the ground or pull the weight up quite as far to lock-out. Amazing what a difference an inch of leverage can make...and a little hard work. I can't wait to see what I am Deadlifting/Bench Pressing next. This Programme works.


(Jody Cranston / PSL)