Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Canadian Health Food Association 2009 Expo West


SHANI CRANSTON hOMe GROWN LIVING FOODS.


TOM MANNO PREMIA NATURALS.

I had a great time at The Canadian Health Food Association 2009 Expo West which was held at The Vancouver Convention & Exhibition Centre. I showed up and surprised my sister Shani who was there successfully marketing her incredible living foods line hOMe GROWN. We had a great visit while we walked around and tasted all the delicious and free products, pass the coconut juice. It was good to see Shani and Willy back from their winter in Mexico safe, sound and tanned. I look forward to seeing them again soon and I am very proud of them.

Also, at the same Expo I met up with my friend and World Bench Press Champion Tom Manno from Phoenix Arizona who was there overseeing the Premia Naturals booth with the very capable Arvan and Sanj. Tom endorses Premia Naturals products and I encourage everyone to try them.

Then on Monday, Tom met me at The Pantheon Athletic Club for a workout. Tom close-grip Bench Pressed 500 lbs. Fully paused. Fully controlled. WOW!!! Incredible raw strength. I did some Bench volume work and a very memorable workout was over and it was back to work. 18 clients/friends later, a great day was complete.

NOTE: Shani's website is www.homegrownlivingfoods.ca
Tom's website is www.premianaturals.com

(JODY CRANSTON EVENTS)