Monday, April 6, 2009

JODY CRANSTON BIOGRAPHY.


I am the owner of the Vancouver-based Highly Successful Fitness company, Power Shape Personal Training, a Business I established in 1997.
________________________________________________________

WABDL Canadian National Records are:

148lbs.
Bench Press:303lbs. Deadlift: 515lbs. (My Best Deadlift in The 148lbs. Division is 520lbs.USPF).
165lbs.
Bench Press:330lbs. Deadlift: 590lbs.
181lbs.
Bench Press:375lbs. Deadlift: 585lbs.
________________________________________________________

I have been featured on City TV's "Breakfast Television", Shaw TV's "The Express"(Sports Section),"The Richmond Review" and "The Richmond News". I also write a Fitness Column for "Urban Trendz Magazine". Recently I became a Co-Owner of "Oranj Dance and Fitness Spa" (oranjdance.com) in Kelowna where I exclusively developed : "The Cast Iron Indoor Power Bootcamp" , while continuing to train 16 to 20 people a day of all fitness levels in Vancouver.

( BNI Presentation ).