Saturday, April 11, 2009

THE PANTHEON STRENGTH LEGION-APRIL UPDATE.


IAN GOES FROM 3 TO 4 PLATES IN 11 MONTHS.

After a one month absence, I competed at the Washington State Powerlifting Championships the first Saturday of last month, The Pantheon Strength Legion was back in a big way! This was one of the most successful training sessions we had with the main highlight being Ian's huge improvement from when we started eleven months ago. Here is the breakdown:

JODY - I came in early for my warm-ups so I peaked at 10:00 am with a 565 lbs. Deadlift. I then lifted 550 lbs. for a triple.

PETE - My good friend Pete did alot of Deadlift volume culminating with three sets of four reps. at 315 lbs. Pete has trained with me since the Fitness Quest days which is 10 years ago.

IAN - Ian has worked hard and has seen a big pay-off with all of his lifts, especially the Deadlift. To go from a 315 lbs. max to a 405 lbs. max in 11 months is a tremendous accomplishment and it looks like this is just the beginning.

After the Deadlifts we did some dumbbell rows and rear delt flys. This concluded a huge workout and incredible lifting by The Pantheon Legion. I am really looking forward to next month.

( JODY CRANSTON / PANTHEON STRENGTH LEGION ).